In Our Community - Clubs, Organisations, Local Services etc
Canalside Cafe & Bar at Meggetland in Boroughmuir Rugby Club - open to all
Craiglockhart Parish Church - about our parish church and its activities.
Craiglockhart Pharmacy - Opening Hours
Craiglockhart Post office - Opening Hours etc
Our Post Office provides many services including :
- Cash withdrawals and Cash and Cheque deposit
- Bill Payments – eg Council Tax, Utility bills, Vehicle Tax etc
- Foreign Currency
- Services for Sending Money
- Mobile Phone Top Ups
- Newspaper Deliveries
Cycling Skills on Shared Paths - guidance from Spokes for cyclists and pedestrians on the considerate use of shared pathways such as the Union Canal Towpath.
There is also a background page here. Please also see the Spokes Polite Cycling Code website.
Friends of Easter Craiglockhart Hill (formerly Friends of Craiglockhart Woods and Nature Trail)
The objectives of this group are to preserve and improve the woodland area of the Local Nature Reserve and to support access to and the use of the Local Nature Reserve. They have created a War Poets Trail Leaflet.
Redhall Walled Garden - 97 Lanark Road - open to the public to enjoy the garden
St Andrew Boat Club - rowing club based in Meggetland Wynd
The Water of Leith Conservation Trust - situated at the bottom of Craiglockhart Avenue, find out all about the Trust and its activities.
The War Poets Exhibition at Napier University Craiglockhart Campus - the collection includes first edition books and volumes of poetry by Sassoon, Owen and others.
Union Canal - Scottish Canals is responsible for the maintenance and operation of canals in Scotland
- Learn all about the Union Canal, both past & present - Union Canal Unlocked
- Union Canal Towpath Study - the Introduction lists the main recommendations and the Strategy documents give artists impressions etc of possible improvements.
- Craiglockhart Leisure Centre
- Edinburgh Leisure Centre at Meggetland
- Boroughmuir Rugby Club
- Craiglockhart Parish Church
- Merchants Golf Club
- Water of Leith Visitor Centre - available 7 days a week between 10am & 4pm.